Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins
Both types of rolled oats may be eaten uncooked, as in muesli, or may be cooked with water to make porridge. In some countries, rolled oats are eaten raw with milk and sugar, sometimes with raisins added, like a basic muesli. Porridge is served in many ways. In some Western countries, porridge is served with milk or cream and a sweetener, such as brown sugar. The term “oatmeal” sometimes refers to porridge made from the bran or fibrous husk as well as the oat kernel or groat. Rolled oats are often used as a key ingredient in granola breakfast cereals (in which toasted oats are blended with sugar and/or nuts and raisins) and granola bars.
Rolled oats are also used as an ingredient in oatmeal cookies, oatcakes, British flapjack bars and baked oatmeal dessert dishes such as Apple Brown Betty and Apple Crisp. Oats may also be added to foods as an accent, as in the topping on many oat bran breads and as the coating on Caboc cheese. Oatmeal is also used as a thickening agent in thick, savoury Arabic or Egyptian meat-and-vegetable soups, and sometimes as a way of adding relatively low-cost fibre and nutritional content to meatloaf.
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats.
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
This “healthy banana oatmeal muffins” recipe is from: Healthy Vegan
Healthy Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- In a bowl, cover oats with water and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Drain oats and add to a large bowl along with raisins, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat eggs and mix with milk and peanut butter. Add dry ingredients to wet, and stir to combine. In another small bowl, toss together apple and remaining cinnamon.
- Divide oat mixture among 12 medium-sized muffin cups. Top each with an even amount of the apple and cinnamon mixture.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until a tester comes out clean. Serve with a drizzle of maple syrup.
“Healthy Oatmeal Muffins Recipe“, discovered on: RedBookMag.com
Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 cups rolled oats or old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, honey, mashed bananas, vanilla, milk and coconut oil.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until combined, do not overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter evenly into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and the tops are slightly brown.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then remove to cool completely.
“Healthy banana chocolate chip muffins recipe” discovered on: ChefSavvy.com
Healthy Banana muffins
3 ripe bananas, mashed
75g rolled oats (¾ cup)
½ cup milk
1 small handful of chopped walnuts (optional)
¼ cup 100% pure maple syrup
260g wholemeal flour (2 cups)
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F). Line a 12 cup muffin tray with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, maple syrup and vanilla extract, until well combined. The mixture should appear fluffy with bubbles starting to form. Mix in the mashed bananas, walnuts and milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rolled oats, wholemeal flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add the banana mix to the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon, until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 cases.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Leave the muffins to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin pan. Turn out carefully onto a wire rack to cool completely. If you like you can top them with a slice of fresh banana.
Banana muffins healthy recipe, discovered on: https://www.kaylaitsines.com
How To Get Rid Of A Hickey Fast
How To Get Rid Of A Hickey Fast: Love will seem incomplete without those “Love Bites”. It’s true. But not everyone will be pleased to see you when you roam around with hickeys. In order to avoid the embarrassing moments, you have to treat your hickeys as soon as possible.
The sooner you treat, the faster the relief. Methods discussed under how to get rid of a hickey fast can be used to treat bot recent and old hickeys.
How long does it take for hickeys to go away?
Usually you don’t need to worry about how long does it take hickeys to go away. Because it is not a serious skin condition. It will fade on its own after few days. But what if you need to attend a college or a party in the following morning? Here comes the need for hickey relief.
As hickey narrates a totally different equation from bruises, when you play it off, people probably will find it lame. To avoid all those never winning excuses, try to get rid of hickeys asp.
How Do You Get Hickeys? – Know What Happens Behind The Scenes
Before diving into the solutions, let me tell you how exactly your skin gets hickeys. To circulate blood around, our body is made of several different types of blood vessels.
Our Body parts like neck and arms are made of smallest blood vessels known as capillaries. These are prone to break easily. So when your partner suck around your neck or arms,it heavily hurts the capillaries that releases blood to the surrounding tissues.
Source: How To Get Rid Of A Hickey Fast – Ask The Experts
A hickey, or love bite in British English, is a bruise or bruise-like mark caused by the kissing or sucking of the skin, usually on the neck or arm. While biting might be part of giving a hickey, sucking is sufficient to burst small superficial blood vessels under the skin.
Hickeys typically last from 5 to 12 days and may be treated in the same way as other bruises. Ways to reduce the appearance of hickeys include icing recent hickeys to reduce swelling, rubbing them with a chilled spoon to remove the bruise, and applying a warm compress to older hickeys to dilate vessels and promote blood flow. They can be covered with a concealer or powder corresponding to the sufferer’s skin tone, or a fake tan. Alternatively, articles of clothing such as scarves, snoods, turtle necks, or sleeves may be used to conceal hickeys.
Fatalities from hickeys!
In August 2016, 17-year-old Julio Macias Gonzalez of Mexico City, Mexico, died after receiving a hickey from his 24-year-old girlfriend. The suction was strong enough to cause a blood clot in Gonzalez’s neck. The clot traveled to his brain and caused a fatal stroke. The stroke occurred hours after the hickey was given, when he began having convulsions while having dinner with his family.
7 Ways to Remove an Ingrown Hair
An ingrown hair is a hair that curls back on itself. While ingrown hairs more commonly occur in individuals with curly hair, almost everybody will develop one at some point in their life. If you shave regularly, you may have to deal with ingrown hairs more commonly than the average person. Got one now? Follow these instructions to treat the issue and keep it from coming back.
Use a sterile needle, tweezers or a rotable medical device for ingrown hairs to gently tease the hair out of the skin.Use the warm compress first––this should bring the hair to the surface––don’t dig for the hair if you can’t easily get at it. Don’t pluck the hair out completely if you can avoid doing so; just make sure that the ingrown end is out of the skin. It may take a little time to coax the hair out, so persevere and do not cut the skin.
- Sometimes you’ll see a loop of the hair close to the surface of the skin. This means that the tip of the hair has begun growing down into the skin. If you get a needle in the loop and tug lightly, the end will often come loose.
- If you choose to use tweezers, remember that tweezers can be bought either pointy or flat-tipped. A pointy-tipped pair may cause less damage to the skin around the hair if used carefully. Another choice might be to use a rotable medical device for ingrown hairs which does not damage the follicle or the surrounding skin.
Wash the area around the (formerly) ingrown hair with warm water and moisturizing soap.Apply an antiseptic to provide extra protection against infection. Avoid wearing tight clothing on that area, and exfoliate regularly to prevent new ingrown hairs. You may wish to apply a daily topical solution to prevent any further ingrown hairs from developing.
- Sometimes, the ingrown hairs may not budge at all because they may be placed in very deep. If these methods do not work, talk to your doctor or dermatologist to get a prescription medication.
Source: 7 Ways to Remove an Ingrown Hair – wikiHow
Rotable ingrown hair device…
Top 30 Doctor insights on: Rotable Medical Device For Ingrown Hairs = https://www.healthtap.com/topics/rotable-medical-device-for-ingrown-hairs
Don’t subscribe to conventional wisdom: The biggest challenge of faking your death is that teensy problem of your body. So fake a drowning, right? Wrong. “Death” by water immediately raises red flags. Investigator Steve Rambam, who consults for insurance companies says, “Ninety-nine percent of faked deaths are water accidents. In most drownings, the body is recovered. So why was this body not recovered?” According to Rambam, hiking is the way to go. “People disappear hiking all the time, legitimately.
I knew the power of a healthy diet, exercise, and other holistic modalities in extending the longevity of cancer patients. My brother and I bought plenty of potent anti-cancer food, tea, oil and supplement. I learned about Immunotherapy treatment that cure cancer. I reached out to the most able doctors in Immunotherapy in US. Each member (my mother, brother, sisters, sister in laws, brother in laws) of my family had just one mission now “Save the man we loved the most at any cost”